How to Get Registered under Delhi VAT
For registering under Delhi VAT an application for Registration is to be made in Form DVAT-04 with the prescribed fee Copy of Memorandum and Articles. The following documentations are required:
• Copy of companyâ€™s PAN card
• List of directors along with address and identity proof, like copy of passport etc
• 2 photographs of each directors
• Copy of Board Resolution in favor of authorized signatory
• Copy of PAN card and address proof of authorized signatory along with 2 photographs
• Copy of address proof in respect of principal in Delhi
• Copy of first sales / purchase bills along with copy of GRâ€™s to prove date of liability and validity otherwise we may go for voluntary registration only for Delhi VAT
• Copy of bank statement
• Bank Pay in Slip, one cancealed cheque
• Surety in form of registered dealer / security in form of Bank Guarantee a sum of Rs. 1 lac.
• Prescribed form DVAT-04 for Delhi VAT registration and Form -1 for CST registration, attached herewith Form -04.
• A security not exceeding Rs 1 lakh is to be submitted along with the application for registration. The security amount can be reduced by a maximum of Rs 50,000 if you can provide certain documents with your registration application. The reduction in the security amount allowed for various documents is as follows.
• Last paid electricity bill in your name, Rs 10,000;
• Last paid telephone bill in your name, Rs 5,000;
• A PAN number, Rs 10,000;
• A document as proof of ownership of principal place of business, Rs 30,000;
• A document as proof of ownership of residential property, Rs 20,000; and
• A notarized photocopy of the passport of proprietor/ managing partner or Managing Director, Rs. 10000/-